My Dog Ate Mouse and Rat Poison!

Dr. Kathryn Primm on Pet Life Radio

    In this episode of ER VET, Dr. Justine Lee, DACVECC, DABT, board-certified emergency critical care veterinary specialist and toxicologist discusses what to do if your dog or cat got into mouse and rat poison (called "rodenticides"). As autumn approaches, more people put out mouse and rat poison, and this often causes accidental poisoning in your dog and cat. Dr. Lee discusses the 4 different types of poison that are available in North America, and what to do if your pet gets into these deadly poisons!